TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR
SUPER LIQUOR HOLDINGS AND LION NZ LTD
WINTER BANGERS PROMOTION
1) Entry to the promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2) Entry is open to all New Zealand residents except employees and immediate families of the participating store locations, its associated companies and any agencies involved in this promotion.
3) Prize may not be redeemed for cash.
4) This Competition commences 05/07/2021 and ends 29/08/2021. Any entries submitted outside this promotion period will be invalid.
5) Prize consists of one pack of Gourmet Direct sausages (containing approximately three kilos of sausages) valued at $100 (“Prize”). There are 160 Prizes to be won instantly.
6) To enter:
· Purchase any one of the qualifying Winter Bangers products per qualifying product; and
· Text Bangers to 2898.
7) Maximum one entry per week.
8) The winning entries will receive a message which includes a link for the winner to complete their details and redeem their prize.
9) Completing your details via the link opts the winner in to receive promotional material from the Promoters
10) Non-winning entries will have the opportunity to complete their details for a second chance draw
11) The second chance draw will be drawn at the end of the promotion and consists of three prizes
12) The second chance draw prizes contain one pack of Gourmet Direct sausages (containing approximately three kilos of sausages) valued at $100 and a $500 Prezzy card.
13) Completing your details via the link opts the non-winning entries in to receive promotional material from the Promoters
14) Promoters are Super Liquor Holdings Ltd and Lion NZ Ltd (“Promoters”).
15) You must keep your proof of purchase to claim a prize. Photo ID may be required. The Promoters reserves the right to disqualify any winner if the winner cannot show proof of purchase to the Promoters’ satisfaction.
16) You may enter using any NZ mobile phone (021/022/027/029). Standard text costs apply, and those charges will be the responsibility of the individual mobile phone owners. Text charges may not be covered by text-inclusive packages, check with your network operator. Please ensure you have permission of the person who pays the mobile bill before entering.
17) Prize may not be redeemed for cash.
18) The person whose mobile phone is used to submit the entry is deemed the entrant should any dispute arise. You will need to present the phone and proof of purchase in order to claim a prize.
19) Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable and are not redeemable for cash.
20) While this promotion will be administered with all reasonable care and skill, if the Promoters or their designated agents is unable to make contact with any winner within 7 days of a draw, the Promoters reserves the right to declare that entry invalid and draw a new winner of the prize on the same terms and conditions as the original draw.
21) The Promoters reserves the right to substitute prize components of equivalent or greater value if any prize becomes unavailable.
22) To the greatest extent permitted by law, neither the Promoters nor any person or party associated with the promotion shall be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered or sustained (including, but not limited to, consequential loss) as a result of participating in this promotion or using any part of the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
23) The Promoters reserves its right to modify these Terms and Conditions at any time for any reason outside its reasonable control. You agree that you will be bound by such changes and that you will not hold the Promoters liable for any losses resulting from any such changes.
24) By entering, the prize winner/s agree to be available for reasonable publicity purposes without compensation, including but not limited to photographs and interviews. Entrants acknowledge that their details may be published in various media.
25) If for any reason the promotion is not capable of running as planned, including, but not limited to, infection by a computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the promoters or their agent's control, which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the promotion, the promoters reserves the right, in its absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the promotion. Neither the promoters nor its agents will be responsible for entries lost in transmission or received late due to high traffic levels, technical malfunctions, or otherwise.
26) If any of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, then the remaining terms and conditions shall continue in full force and effect.
By entering this promotion the Promoters have your consent to use your details to conduct this promotion and any related publicity (which may include disclosure to third parties for processing and analysis of information). The Promotors also have your consent to contact you about the Promotors, its brands, special offers, samples and other promotions, you may request an update or correction of your details by putting the request in writing to the promotors at the addresses provided: Super Liquor Holdings Limited, Level 6, Tower B/100 Carlton Gore Rd, Newmarket, Auckland 1023.
28) These Terms and Conditions and any non-contractual obligations arising out of or in connection with them, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with New Zealand law. Disputes arising out of or in connection with either the Promotion or these Terms and Conditions shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
29) All decisions made by the Promoters are final and no correspondence will be entered into.
30) The Promoters are Super Liquor Holdings Limited, Level 6, Tower B/100 Carlton Gore Road, Newmarket, Auckland 1023 and Lion, 27 Napier Street, Freemans Bay, Auckland 1011.